Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Wild
Admin
Wild

Viestien lukumäärä : 468

Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 6:07 am

(he's just being a dick. also it's hard to imagine how that would feel, idk I just feel pain in a weird way, sometimes small things hurt, and sometimes I just - don't feel a thing. So imagining how it would feel to get stabbed of stuff like that is pretty far from my level.)

Wild shrugged, but regretted that soon after. ''How the fuck am I supposed to know?, I don't have eyes on my back...'' the unicorn sighed heavily, and used the table to support him, as he dragged himself up. It of course did hurt like hell, and made Wilds vision blur, and the colt almost fell back down, but the table kept him from doing that. ''.. fuck...'' He growled, and wiped his eyes few times. ''..god.. fuck.. shit this hurts... I think you two should.. go, I'll slow you down, .. I'll follow right behind you.. but.-''
Back to top Go down
http://cecidit-empire.foorumini.com
Timid

Timid

Viestien lukumäärä : 426

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 9:15 am

(I have a pretty high tolerance for physical pain. I know this for a fact. Timid doesn't have that 'toughness' but Candle does. He's a really sturdy pony.)

Candle shook his head. He didn't want to leave anyone behind like that. Neither did Timid. "No way Wild. We need to stay together if we want to survive. All three of us. And Candle here is suddenly too stubborn to do as told." Timid glances at his assistant with a small tint of dissappointment towards the fact that the pegasus used force over him. "If you don't like it then you can try to change Candle's plan." In actuality Timid also wanted to keep all three of them together now that they got to Wild.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Admin
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 10:56 am

(hm.)

''I don't give a fuck about anyone's plans.. if you want to save your asses you leave now. The fucker can be back any second..'' Wild growled, looking at the two. ''go.. get the fuck out while you can.. geez fuck.'' He continued, stepping away from the table, now that he had some soft of control over his body. ''I'll follow... I promise.''
Back to top Go down
Timid

Timid

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 6:46 am

So that was the situation: a pegasus had decided that the three should stick together and the unicorn wanted them to go ahead. Timid slaps his hoof onto his face in frustration. Candle was sure to act out against Wild too. And he did. "But the alic-... alico-rn might get you!" Timid peaked from under his hoof. Wild's face was looking like he might lash out to Candle. He decided to speak again. "Candle, look *grabs Candle's head and points it toward himself* You. can't. stop. an alicorn. *points the head at Wild* He promised to follow. *back to Timid* You are going to get out of here. I'm going to follow and we'll stop at some point to wait for Wild." "And i-if he-... doesn't come?" Timid turned to Wild and waited for him to answer that one.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Admin
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 7:25 am

''Then I'm fucking busy being dead, and you can keep going.'' Wild growled. ''Now, go fucks sake!'' Wild had to close his eyes for a minute to stop his vision from blurring, the pain was annoying, he was pissed how it made his situation difficult.
Back to top Go down
Timid

Timid

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 8:09 am

Timid turned back to the pegasus. "You heard the colt." Candle hesitated for a moment then nodded to both of them and went to the hallway towards the exit. Before following, Timid looked at Wild's closed eyes. "Try to hurry." After that Timid ran through the hallway with Candle and out the house from the door that had previously been opened by Riki.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Admin
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 10:52 am

Wild heard as the ponies ran, and he opened his eyes, taking few steps only to find he indeed was in a pretty bad condition. ''shit...'' he mumbled, as he kept forcing himself forward.

Riki was watching the ponies from the second floor. he still felt quite awkward, but he wanted more. he needed more. There was going to be a way. He was not sure how and what would he do, but the unicorn had caught his eye., He loved the fact he could not understand the pony. It got him longing to know. It did not matter if he made an exception or two, as now he had a new goal.

Wild bit his lip, as he stumbled down the hallway. It was hard to keep walking with the wounds, and even harder to keep his mind clear enough to know what he was even doing.
Back to top Go down
Timid

Timid

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 11:50 am

Timid was sure that as soon as they would get far enough from Wild, Riki would catch them one by one starting from the unicorn left behind. Wild probably knew that and sacrificed himself for the two. Or then he was too proud to show how badly he was hurt.

At the edge of the surrounding woods, Candle stopped behind the first tree. Timid got to him. "Keep moving!" Candle kept stairing at the house they had left from, ignoring Timid's command. Timid circled infront of Candle. "Move Candle!" Candle kept looking over Timid's head to the house. Timid pushed his forehead against Candle's chest and tried to make the pegasus budge. No way. "Hurk! M-Move! Hngg!" Candle was concentrated at the open door of the house, waiting for the unicorn to appear. Timid gave up the useless pushing. "The alicorn will spot us here if you don't start walking NOW!" "I'm not- afraid." "You- Argh!" Candle's stubborness would doom them. He was usually jovial and did as Timid told him to. Timid rammed his head against the large pony. "Why. won't. you. move?!" "stop that." "No. Move!" "..."

Candle kept standing where he was, unaffected by Timid's best effort to make him move. Timid had to stop the pushing: his head started to hurt. "ugh-*shakes head* Candle! I say move, you move!" Nothing. Timid circled behind Candle and grabbed his tail with his mouth and started to pull. The first pull made Candle turn his head. "stop." After seven yanks Candle had enough:

He kicked Timid in the head.

Candle kicked his master ever so gently just to stop the pulling. It still got Timid to fall over in shock and pain. Timid was on his back, on the grass, holding his hurting jaw. His chin got a bruize and was bleeding. Candle turned around to look at his doing. He had forgotten that Timid could not take a kick. Nopony should get kicked like that. What had he done? The earth pony was in the shock of his life, stairing into Candle's eyes in confusion and hurt.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Admin
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 12:28 pm

Wild fell few times on his way towards the  exit. He thought about stopping right there, he did not want to be seen in such a weak condition. It was not fair for him to get so beaten up and then always have ponies around to see it. His steps became slower. ''..can't I just stay.... can't-.. you just.. take me away..'' He sighed, hoping that any of the horrible creatures in the house would grab him and drag to the darkness.''...please..''

Riki tilted his head, he heard Wikds words very well,  and smiled quietly. he could do that. bring him to his hell, and torture the unicorn till the day he'd die. No, he wanted more than that, far worse. 

The unicorn stopped before the door, unsure if he should go.
Back to top Go down
Timid

Timid

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 1:20 pm

Wild was looking through the open door. He saw woods and Candle's back. He remembered that he had promised the two colts to follow. Now he had to think if his promises were just empty words.

Timid started to slowly get up. Candle offered his hoof. Timid grabbed it and he got pulled up. Boy was Timid humble now. Candle hadn't meant to hurt Timid but he was so fragile compared to Candle that even the gentlest of kicks was a painful blow. "I'm sorry, Timid. I had- not- I didn't mean to." "...don't do that again. Ever. If I don't have you -my faithful assistant- to trust in, then who is left?" "..." "Move please." Candle did as told and started to trot deeper to the forest. Timid glanced at the door. It was too dark inside to spot the unicorn looking back at him. Timid turned around and followed Candle. The jaw was aching. He had deserved that one.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Admin
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 2:11 am

Wild looked right into Timids eyes, even though he knew the could did not see him. He felt so bad, he was not the kind of pony to break promises, but, he had an option. If he stayed, he'd be considered dead, nopony was there to miss him, but now there would be two witnesses to tell he was gone, so all the annoying things could be done, and no troubles would find him. If he followed, like he had promised, he'd have to go trough all the shit, go to hospital, talk to ponies, continue his pitiful and lonely life.

Wild closed his eyes, and sat down. ''..give me one wish.. one.. this time.. anyone.. anyone who hears me.'' He quietly said. ''take me away.. I'm so tired.. please. please.. for FUCKS SAKE. I want to disappear!''

Riki chuckled after that, re appearing behind the unicorn. ''My my, you seem to be pretty broken...''
Wild turned his head to face the alicorn, but did not reply to his annoying words.
The bigger stallion smiled, ''I could not have seen that coming.''
Wild just stared at him
''I thought about torturing yo eternally,.. but it seems like life is already taking care of that.'' Riki said with a sigh, and his horn flickered with light. ''I'll have to wait for you to be happy, to make you feel bad.'' his cyan magic wrapped around the unicorn, healing his wounds.''I'll see you later..'' He giggled, and teleported Wild outside the house.

Wild turned to look at the house, but the door and windows boarded up, just like it had never been touched. ''what?-'' He mumbled. ''..you fucking bitch..'' .. But without further raging, he started to trot, following the trials left behind by the two colts.
Back to top Go down
Timid

Timid

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 4:32 am

After a while of trotting Timid orders Candle to stop. They are next to a big rock. "Lift me on that rock so I'll have a better view." Candle flew Timid on the rock. "Thanks, now you hover over the trees and try to spot Wild." Candle nodded and flew through the trees' bushes and started to look for Wild. The trees weren't dence enough to block his sight completely. Timid was standing on the rock and saw a longer distance. They were waiting for an injured unicorn.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Admin
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 5:17 am

Wild looked very uncomfortable trotting closer to the noises he heard from the distance. There was no way he could explain how he magically had gotten rid of his wounds. Only the face that he had promised to follow, kept him from turning around and disappearing into the forest.

Soon he came visible for the colts, and soon after Wild too noticed the earth pony standing on a large rock. Wild instantly lowered his head, and avoided looking at the ponies. ''...I'm here..'' he said with slightly shaky voice.
Back to top Go down
Timid

Timid

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 9:02 pm

"Candle! You can come back down now!" Timid shouted up at the sky. Candle did and Timid used him as a platform to get down. "Are you ok? If you're tired Candle here can help. I'm serious you shouldn't walk with wounds like that..." The wounds weren't there. Had he gotten the curse? Everypony was quiet. Timid was afraid of the possible curse.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Admin
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 30, 2014 9:31 pm

''I'm fine.'' He replied ending the silence. ''Can we go now.. standing here doesn't help.'' He nervously glanced around, and mumbled something that could not be heard by the other two. 
Wild was stressed out of his mind by the situation, he did not want to explain what happened, not even the healing part.
Back to top Go down
Timid

Timid

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2014 11:52 pm

Candle could feel how stressed out Wild was and just before Timid was about to ask something, Candle grabbed his shoulder. Timid looked at Candle who shook his head. "-...You're right. Lets get out of here before the alicorn finds us." The nervous Timid left Wild in peace thanks to Candle's good understanding of other's feelings.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Admin
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 11:02 am

Wild still was uncomfortable, but was pleased by the fact that the ponies did not ask more. 
Wild was the first one to continue their way to the forest. ''.. urgh.. did- did you see anything.. I mean other houses or.. a rod while you um.. waited for. me?'' he asked but the words sounded weaker and more quiet than normally.
Back to top Go down
Timid

Timid

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 1:13 am

"No, we-" "Uhuh!" Candle interrupted. "A stone- house." Candle signs a tall structure before pointing to a direction.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Admin
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 7:20 am

Wild lifted his head, and looked at Candle, ''-..that's ..weird... should we- check it out?''
Back to top Go down
Timid

Timid

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 8:32 am

(Incoming creepiest sleepover ever in pony history XD and also DX. Convinient night-time initiated. *beep*)

Timid was hesitant. "How high did you fly?" "50-...70-?" "And you saw nothing else?" "No" "*mumble* there's nothing in a very big radius of us then... but a dark castle?" "Timid, I have- uhm." Candle opened the round metal box strapped on his head and it revealled a lamp. "Oh... I guess we could then." Candle landed loudly and started to walk to the direction he had pointed at. The lamp could be turned on by Candle when needed. It was a very efficient source of light.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Admin
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 02, 2014 11:22 am

(awwww yeeeaaaa)

Wild could not help but to feel slightly exited, no matter what he had just been trough, a old castle facinated him. ''..what the fuck does that kind of house.. do here... like.. ugh.. '' All the stories returned to his mind, and a slight grin formed to his lips. ''It seems bit.. off.. cool.''
Back to top Go down
Timid

Timid

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 3:02 am

Timid was not one for adventure but since they had Candle with them, he'd probably do just fine. Wild's fascination caught on to Timid in another form. An abandoned tower or a castle would have interesting artifacts.

After a medium moment of walking they got to the building. It was a very large tower, connected to three other towers. Together they surrounded a wide rectangular building. This was indeed an impressively large castle. It was very tall and looking up at its roof made the three ponies feel small. The large wooden front door had grid bars covering it.

The welds of the horizontal bars were a bit clumsy. "Candle?" "Yes, Timid?" "Do you think you could break that so we can get through." "I'll- try!" Candle stepped fourth and pointed his rear at the gate, lifted his hind legs and stomped the lowest bar. It broke off. Timid could now squeeze through. So could Wild. "Nice job, exterminator!" "T-thanks!" Candle smiles proudly. Candle couldn't fit through the vertical bars though. They would have to open a window somewhere in the castle to let Candle in.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Admin
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 5:26 am

Wild felt awkward as he was small enough to fit through the crack. He was not proud being so small. It rather annoyed him greatly. If only was he bigger and stronger, he would have already dealt with everything, and he probably would not have gotten into any problems.
With a heavily, as he slipped trough the crack, and looked at the new space they were in. An large old hall, covered in dust. There were two staircases leading to a inside balcony, and the upper floor itself.

The old style of the place made the unicorn even more exited, he loved the desolate feeling, and the old beautiful style.

''so what's our plan now.''
Back to top Go down
Timid

Timid

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 9:43 am

Timid turned to the unicorn. Did Wild just ask that? Could Timid actually tell him what to do? Probably not. "We need to find a window so Candle can get here too. Unless we can open that gate."
Back to top Go down
Wild
Admin
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 03, 2014 11:36 am

Wild sighed, '' yeah, right.-right.'' with that, the unicorn trotted deeper to the big hall, if he could find a proper object, he could just smash some random window and get the job done. It did not take long for him to find a chair, that he then dragged after him. ''let's find that stupid window then.'' he said, before looking around. 
There was light coming from the upstairs, and by the color of it, it was obvious to be coming from outside, which would mean a window or something close to that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next