Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Timid

Timid

Viestien lukumäärä : 426

Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 11:27 am

Timid leaned closer to the door to hear the conversation. "Yea-... Worried, mostly. He's prab-...pro-...probably scared."

Riki couldn't have.

No way was this happening.

Timid froze completely: the alicorn had brought. Candle. here. Streams of tears started to flow and Timid whimpered out with a heart-breaking voice: "Candle..." His whole body was trembling. It really couldn't be like it seemed. Timid was stearing at the door with his crying eyes. The tears were fast and plenty. He didn't even bother to whipe them off as he was completely devastated. How could the alicorn drag a pegasus like Candle into this. His assistant had probably just followed Riki just to help him. That fool. That poor, stupid, blindly-loving fool.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Admin
Wild

Viestien lukumäärä : 468

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 12:06 pm

Wild looked how Timid was completely broken by the other voices precence.. The alicorn had obviously done his job well, and by this, Wild could tell, that it was going to get far worse than the time before. ''..oh no.. that's bad.... man.. I'm.. sorry.'' He whispered. He was not sure how to react to all that. He was not sure how to feel,  he couldn't even understand the suffering the earth pony was in. 

Riki nodded, and stopped in front of the cage room. ''That poor little guy... '' He slowly unlocked the door.

Wild felt his feelings being guickly pushed aside, the fear, confusion, all of it, was just wiped away. Something else filled his mind., total numbness.

Rikis light crew dimmer, so the begasi could not see the whole room. ''Come on, this way.''
Back to top Go down
http://cecidit-empire.foorumini.com
Timid

Timid

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 12:28 pm

Candle did as told. "It's dark. Could you- brighter?" he couldn't quite phrase it but he asked for more light so he could see the room he had stepped into.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Admin
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 12:44 pm

Riki chuckled, and closed the door behing them. ''why.. yes.'' The Cyan glow instantly became stronger, revealing the space. A dusty room, the cage with Timid and Wild in it, and the tools on the walls,  it was all so clear. Riki had an very unpleasant grin on his face, and while everyone else was in a state of shock, he picked up few tools, and held them in the air with his magic. 

Wild was staring at the scene. Surprised even though he had known what was coming. ''...'' the words seemed to be stck in his throat.

''We found some friends- hm..'' The alicorn was looking at the tools he picked,  saw,  hammer, scissors, knifes. Every last one of them clean and perfect., it would be an easy case. ''Candle, why don't you say bye bye to Timid,- for soon I'm afraid it's time for you to take a nap.. afterall it has been a long day.''
Back to top Go down
Timid

Timid

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 1:13 pm

"Please, just let Candle go!" Timid's voice was filled with deep despair "You can't drag him into this!" Candle didn't understand what was going on. Was that pony he had followed the kidnapper? No, that was silly, he was speaking so nice and all. Why was he talking about napping? Did he look tired?

Timid grabbed the bars. "Just, please! Please, please let him go!"- He cried at the alicorn. Riki was about to do his twisted shit on Timid's lifelong friend and helper. Never in his life had the earth pony been this scared and broken. The pegasus just stood there. Like always, bewildered by evil he couldn't understand. "Anypony, but. not. him." Timid's voice died down towards the end of his plead. His head was pushed against the bars.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Admin
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 2:01 pm

Riki looked endlessly amused by Timids hopelessness. ''really..'' He chuckled. ''Should we start with my ..personal.. favourite then..'' 
Rikis magic flickered once, and the cage faded from around the two.  

Wild felt the alicorns gaze upon him., and t made his stomach turn.''.. no your not going to fucking kill ..me...'' He growled, anger building in him.

The alicorn smiled, and winked. ''Is that so?,'' 

''fuck you!'' The unicorn did not have time to react, before he was dragged closer to Riki., 
Wild tried to crab some tools off the wall, but it was too late, he found himself staring right into the alicorns eyes. ''... no..just.. no.. please... no..'' he mumbled, as the sickening smile on the other stallions face grew bigger.
The magic wrapped all around the unicorns body, binding him on his place. 

''..I'll be quick.'' The alicorn said softly. ''..at least.. with the killing..''

A knife was pushed against the unicorns back. And he fliched from the cold and sharp sensation of it. This was it. Wild thought bitterly.

Riki stopped, and gazed upon Timid. ''Stay. quiet. and I consider sparing Candles miserable life.''
With those words he plunged the knife deep into the Wilds back, causing the poor unicorn to scream. 

The hit killed every last pice of strength Wild had left in him, he no longer wanted to fight back, he could not fight back. The pain was greater than the one on the first time, but the mental damage only made it worse. 
Instead of cursing the alicorn he just hang his head, and tried his best not to scream more.
Back to top Go down
Timid

Timid

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 9:56 pm

Timid pointed at the ground after the cage disappeared and Candle dashed to him. "What-... what is happening?" "Just keep quiet Candle."

The gaze Riki gave was like he was looking at his cattle or something. Timid was meat.

The scream was so bad. Timid had to block his muzzle with his hooves to stay quiet. Candle however only understood the situation now. He started hovering with an angry expression on his face. "Hey! You can't-! That-" Timid tapped the ground once, ever so silently and Candle fell down and shut up. He was looking at Timid with confusion. Why did he order him to back down? That pony was hurting the unicorn on purpose! Why shouldn't Candle intervene? Timid flinched from every sound Wild made. Candle was glancing at all of the three ponies around himself one at a time. Why was nopony doing anything?

Wild's back was pointing at the two and the site of a knife sticking out of it was pure horror.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Admin
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 10:34 pm

Riki stopped to smile at the two ponies. ''Is this what you hoped.. Timid.'' He said in a friendly tone. Instead of waiting him to answer Riki ripped the knife off Wilds back, causin him to let out a painful cry. It was quickly replaced by another scream, as the kinfe once again cut trough his flesh. 

After that Wild fell unconscious, and Riki dropped him on the floor. ''This quickly?, really?,.. what a pussy.'' The alicorn grabbed the unicorn and dragged him on towards the door. ''Though, now he's quiet..''
Back to top Go down
Timid

Timid

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 2:12 am

When the limp unicorn dropped to the ground Timid knew. They would both die this time for sure. Riki wouldn't give an opportunity for them to escape. But the fact that there were now even more victims... It all started when he first met the alicorn on the edge of the crater. And now Wild was dead for sure and Candle was there too. That pegasus was really not supposed to be here.

The dragging sound of the pony was like a period to mark a horrible disaster. And Riki's speech was the capital letter that would start a new one.

Candle bursted at the alicorn. "How you could-? Y-you might have killed- him!" He stood up and stared at the unconcious unicorn in shock. All these years Timid hadn't lied. Some ponies did indeed do bad things.

Would he do that to all of them? No way! He needed to be stopped! Candle was about to take a step to the alicorn to "teach him a lesson" but Timid held him down again: "Don't!" Timid said. Candle stopped and folded his wings again.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Admin
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 4:15 am

''I think we'll have to shut you up Candle''  Riki laughed and dragged wild out of the room, locking the door behind him. ''Don't go anywhere~'' He added before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Timid

Timid

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 7:45 am

Silence fell over the room.

Soon Timid broke it. "Candle, I thought I told you to stay in the house if I was out..." Candle frowned. "I-.. He said you- were. kidnapped..." "...No, I'm sorry, you couldn't have known. We have to get you out of here." "And unicorn. He needs doctor." "...I'll handle that after you're out." Timid wouldn't have the courage to actually do much to save Wild. If it was even possible to.

"Now, Candle, I need you to listen closely." Timid started to whisper his stupid plan to Candle. It was his only one. "If that alicorn-" "Alicorn!?" "Yes he's an alicorn but nevermind that now. If he grabs me, you'll need to try and make a run for it. Just run away as fast as you can and once you get out you fly as fast as you can. Don't stop untill you are absolutely sure you can't fly anymore." "How- You?"

"...I'm going-... to be fine-..." "You're lying..." Candle placed his strong front hoof on Timid's chest. "Stop- lying. I'm not- I'm not stupid." "..." "What will-?" "I don't know, okay!? He's going to torture and kill me but I'd much rather have you alive by my command than we both dead because you started to question me now!... I've seen what he can do... I don't want you to end up in a plastic bag..." The memory sent shivers down Timid's spine. The sound of mutilated ponies coming off the surface of the bags and the metallic smell of blood-plasma. "Please, Candle-" Timid pushes the hoof aside. "I can't let him hurt you so don't make it harder for me. Just do as I tell you to." "What if- uhm-... If alicorn grabs me?"
Back to top Go down
Wild
Admin
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 8:20 am

Everything was quiet. There was no light, no shadow, not a thing. It seemed almost like the alicorn had disappeared with Wild.

Though he hadn't. He was staring at the two ponies, trough a window, that could only be seen from his side of it. The injured unicorn lied on the table beside him.

Riki was smiling, eavesdropping the ponies conversation. He was endlessly happy with his plan, and it had gone perfectly so far.
Back to top Go down
Timid

Timid

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 1:07 pm

The question Candle had asked was burning in Timid's mind. What if the alicorn would just head for Candle? "I don't know." Timid decided that he should prepare Candle for the likely torture that would take place. "If he starts to hurt you... Just..." There was nothing Candle could do. No matter how strong the pegasus was he didn't stand a chance against the fully prepared alicorn. "... Candle, you're brave, right?" Candle suddenly looked like a pufflefish "Yes- I guess." "Remember that one time I was making the cabbage stew and you accidentally leaned on a knife?" "Yea, it- ouch." "This is going to be the same thing but worse. But you're tough!" "Yea!" "You're going to be fine. Just keep trying to remember where you put the chemical files from number 12 to 73. I'll need those when we get out and you must remember them. okay?" "Okay!" Timid tried to occupy Candle's thoughts. If the pegasus would get Riki on him he would have something to concentrate on instead of the pain. Even now Candle had a brave smile on his face. It was good that he felt that way. Timid layed down on the floor. Candle did the same. "It-... It's dark in here. Are you arlight?" Timid looked at the floor and shook his head after frowning. "No, I'm-..." "scared?" "...yea." Candle wedged a bit closer. The pegasus was like a tower next to Timid: His head held high and posture like that of a castle. It was comforting. It even fooled the fright of dark away from Timid. That was the pegasus' talent. Comfort. Timid lowered his head on his hooves.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Admin
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 8:58 pm

(ohhh... dis is gonna hurt.)

Riki chukled quietly, and turned to look at Wild, there cold be lot of fun had once he'd wake up.  Riki picked a roll of duct tape. He proceeded to bind Wild to the table. 
Once Riki was done, he teleported on the hallway, letting the ponies know he was there, before he opened the door, and entered. ''well well.''He sighed, and looked at the walls, choosing his tools. ''Knife would work.. but..saw seems like an option..  .. hammer...that could be worth trying.'' Riki picked an big silvery hammer from the wall, and smiled. ''so boys, who's first?.''
Back to top Go down
Timid

Timid

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 12:42 am

(stop...)

Timid was already picturing getting literally hammered by Riki. It sent shivers down his spine. Then again Candle being bashed would be even worse. Timid didn't want to go at all but he didn't want to be there when Candle was being tortured. If only the alicorn wouldn't notice that Candle was a key to fuck Timid up super-bad. Timid let out a sniffling sigh. Neither of them answered Riki's question. Timid knew he was going to pick Candle first anyway. It made his stomach turn. This was so horribly wrong. He couldn't emagine how horrible it would feel: to see Candle change shape under the hammer.

(...hammertime)
Back to top Go down
Wild
Admin
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 3:55 am

(butthurrttttt )

Riki chuckled, and looked both the ponies, a long time. ''Timid, why don't you pick a number.'' He did not need to mention the numbers, he wanted to see what would come out of his mouth.

Something crashed in the room next to theirs, and made Riki snap out of his concentrated state. ''huh?''
''..I swear I tied him up..'' he mumbled and frowned, but soon looked back at the two, ''where were we-..''

Another crash. And the alicorn sighed in frustration. ''Your friend is indeed pretty Wild.'' He growled, and headed once again away from the room, locking the door behind him. He was still holding the hammer, and now decided to get Wild off the way as he was seemingly annoying.

He opened the door. Finding the unicorn sitting on the table. Staring at him.  The expression on Wilds face was odd, even to Riki. It kept the alicorn from instantly killing the thing, he wanted to see what was up.

Wild smiled, and nodded, telling the alicorn to come closer.

Riki tilted his head in confusion, the situation was off, far off from his .perfect. plan. '' You are supposed to be. in. pain.'' Riki finally growled, but stepped closer anyway.

Wild replied by laughing, and staring at the alicorn.

Riki was feeling the rage build up in him. ''Why. are you LAUGHING?'' He shouted, but it did not stop the unicorn.
''I will kill everything you love.'' Riki growled, as a last try to shut the pony up without harming him.

''Loved?, Loved?!, What is that shit..'' Wild finally said in a sarcastically amused voice.

Riki was surprised again, the pony acted in a very strange way, . in a way he could not quite understand, or learn.  It got him curious, yet angry.

''Open them.'' Wild continued, this time in a very demanding and angry tone.

''Open.. what?'' Riki replied before he could think of a better reply.

''The tape shit you fucking cunt.'' Wild shouted at his face.

Riki shook his head in disbelief. What had happened while he was gone.

''now.'' Wild soon again said, but this time, his voice was friendly, and soft.

''...What for.'' Riki asked, and looked at Wild.

''You'll find out.'' The unicorn laughed quietly.

Riki shrugged, he .really. wanted to know, and for a moment he forgot his other interests.
A knife quickly cut away the tape, freeing the pony., who for a while stared at his hooves.

''Now- why don't you lie down, and let me kill you.. I'll be fast..'' Riki chuckled, once he saw the reaction of the unicorn.

''Kill me.. heh.. heh.. heh..'' Wild laughed, and lifted his head, staring at the alicorn. ''Is that what you want... is that why you brought me in this room?, bind me down?'' He continued with a smirk on his face.

''...ugh..'' Riki raised his eyebrow, he was not sure what to reply. The conversation should not be going in that way in any logical means.

''So..'' Wild winked, and motioned the alicorn to come even closer.

Riki this time was not so hesitant, and his mind was confused so far, he was not aware of all the dangers of his actions.  Soon he was staring down at the smaller pony, sitting on the table.
''What do you mean?- You are not supposed to..-..'' This time he was the one that was interrupted by the unicorn leaning closer. Riki could not manage to get out the rest of his sentence, as the words got stuck to his throat.  The unexpected actions of Wild had gotten hold of him.

''Do what?, I'm not supposed to do- this?'' Wild said before pressing his lips against the alicorns.

Riki blinked in confusion, he had been played out this time, but he was enjoying it, so he did not resist, but instead pressed himself against the pony under him.
He had forgotten what he was there for. Weird war feeling made his hear race faster.

Wild laughed, and backed away few inches, ''let them go.''

Riki looked at the colt, only then remembering the situation. ''..I ugh... erm...'' Before he could protest, the alicorn felt how the unicorns hoof was sliding his hoof along his side. ''..wh-at.. is this..'' Riki stuttered, in a half angry and embarrassed tone.

''LET them GO. I SAID, YOU STUPID FUCK.'' Wild growled, scaring the crap out of the confused alicorn.

''FINE.'' Riki yelped, feeling a need to back away form the unicorn. His horn flickered once and the door to Timids and Candles room flew open. and crashed to pieces, along with the front door.
''But- what- what are you- how - ..I-'' Riki started mumbling, and trying to gather his thoughts, but once again interrupted with the unicorn pressing against him.

/GOD FUCKING DAMN IT. FUCK NO. NO. WILD YOu LittLe Shit fuCK NO. no. WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I DONE-/

(damn it.)
Back to top Go down
Timid

Timid

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 5:09 am

(I wasn't butthurt but... oh well. I'll admit I wouldn't like describing Timid's emotions if Candle would get tortured. I don't have efficient words for that. But if you want to rephrase that message I'll wait.)

When the alicorn left Timid knew Riki was going to finish off Wild. At least Wild wouldn't have to bare being seeing week by others. Except the alicorn of course. Poor Candle thought they were able to save Wild.

Timid looked at the door as it flung open. Both Candle and Timid yelped. They both jumped up and Timid instinctively went behind Candle. Nopony entered the room. What sort of joke was this now? Candle took a step forward. Timid wanted to stop him so that he could go first but he lacked the courage to actually go first. So Candle continued slowly to the door Timid close behind him. "Candle... be careful." Candle looked back at him and nodded.

Candle's head peaked out the door followed by Timid's head peaking from under the pegasus' head. Candle looked to the left and to the right: nopony to be seen. "Now- we get. unicorn." Timid looked up at the pegasus above him "No, now we get you out of here." Candle looked down at the earth pony below "and- uhm- your fr-friend?" "...Just follow me ok?". Candle nodded. Timid headed for the exit and got there. "Okay, let's get out before the alicorn finds us." "What?" "I said let's go." "But the uni-" "Candle!? Why are you trying to disobey?" Timid looked at the pony before him with frustration in his eyes. Candle stepped close to him. It was one of those moments where the pegasus' size was reminded to Timid. "I'm-... not your- slave!" That hit the spot. "You don't know what's good for you Candle!" "I do!" The low shout Candle let out shut Timid up. "I know- what's good... You- teached that. Always did." "..." "I'm going in-" "No, you're not-!" "And! you can stay here if you won't follow. It's ok. You're scared." "I'm scared for you, fool!" Timid stomped the ground. He was not in controll anymore. Candle was stubborn.

Candle seemed to have run out of words. But he hadn't. "Are-... you stopping me from-... doing right?" "...You're not going to do right by getting yourself killed like that." "I have to-... try."

"... Have you forgotten the time you tried to help the pony being chased by thugs. You got beat up by them so bad I had to tend you for two months Candle, two. months! Do you have any idea how I felt when you were in the hospital with broken ribs and a bent wing?!" Timid started to tear up. "When I had to feed you medicine so you wouldn't cry in pain through nights?! When you couldn't even breathe properly but you smiled like the fool that you are?!" Timid started to cry at his assistant. "Do you have any idea?!"

Only the sound of Timid's crying was heard. after the last word was said.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Admin
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 5:27 am

(pssh- that's for pussies!   also, I'm going to make you feel very butthurt... not this time, but I'll find a way.)

Wild heard the cries and was slightly annoyed by it, why didn't they fucking go. he felt the alicorn getting more passionate, pushing him tighter against the table. he knew how it was going to end, but maybe, just maybe he had found only way to control the alicorn. Making the stallion his bitch, would allow him to control everything. No more pain.

Rikis mind was carried away, and clouded by the weird feeling he had. It was not love, nor a crush, but something else. It was like a rope around his neck, choking him up. But that was something he did not mind.

The unicorn again pulled away from the alicorn, to look at him. ''Is this. what .you. wanted..''

Riki looked back at him, smiling slightly. ''yes-''
Back to top Go down
Timid

Timid

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 8:32 am

(No, actually it would seem that Candle will get me butthurt... damn it!)

Candle hung his head low. "Sorry..."

"*sigh* Ok-... O-k. Let's just-" "...But I'm going." Candle turned around and started to walk the hallway to the next door. Timid wasn't going to have it "No you don't!" He bit onto Candle's tail and pulled him back. Or tried to. The pegasus just walked on, dragging Timid with him. Timid tried to pull him to the other direction to stop him but it's no use: Candle is too strong and would get to the next door.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Admin
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 9:51 am

(fak I have no idea what I'm thinking-.. k remember, I don't want -you- to get butthurt. alright?)
/also, Candle, don't open that door, or you are going to see something that you are not supposed to see./

Wild sighed heavily, and did not resist once the alicorn grabbed him with his magic, and turned him around. It would get very uncomfortable soon, and Wild had to bit his lip.

Nothing ever happened though.

Riki heard the hoofsteps and backed few steps away from Wild. For some reason, he did not wish anyone to find him like that, not as the unicorn himself had not tired to fight, and it would almost seem like.. The alicorn quickly shook his head.. ''..bye..'' He said in a quick and almost panicked voice.
The situation had messed up with Rikis head, and he just wanted to leave it all behind. So he did, as he vanished with bright flash.

Wild dropped to the floor, staring down. It was so weird. He had almost.. The unicorn shook his head, and turned to face the door. his fur was stained with blood, and he started feeling pain again.

Back to top Go down
Timid

Timid

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 11:08 am

(No actually This is very interesting. I wouldn't be in a rpg with you if I wouldn't like the plot... plot, hehe! Wild almost got some hind-saging. Deiyum! 0///0)

Behind the door there was a very brief argument. The muffled speech lasted for two lines.

The door flew off it's hinges: Candle kicked it down with ease. Timid rushed in front af Candle as to shield him from Riki and let out a small "no" in panic.

the moment calmed down. Timid looked around: Riki wasn't there. Only Wild. Wild must have been in a horrible condition: two stab-wounds through the back would've left anypony powerless. Candle tumbled over Timid to Wild "Are you ok?" Candle bend down to look at the unicorn. Timid was looking back at the door they had went through to see if Riki would return.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Admin
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 11:52 am

(pffftt- interesting indeed! -- and- it was close- so close. it would have ended in butthurt..)

Wild shrugged, and once again stared at the floor.  He suddenly felt very uncomfortable, as the pegasi reminded him of the alicorn, which made him feel even scared. The unicorn gulped, and slowly backed away. ''I-..I.. think.. I'm just.. fine..'' 
Wild could not be more happy that the two came after Riki had left, .. otherwise.. they-  Wild shook his head, and kept from looking at the two ponies.
Back to top Go down
Timid

Timid

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 12:36 pm

Candle saw that Wild was uneasy with his precence and backed down a bit. He swapped with Timid and was now guarding the hallway. Timid felt disgusted by the fact that he would turn down helping Wild like he had planned. Even if it was for Candle.

"Could you show me your back." Timid wanted to see how bad were the wounds on Wild's back.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Admin
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2014 2:12 pm

The unicorn hesitantly lifted his gaze. ''..I.. could but..'' He stuttered. ''..it's just  two stab wounds there.'' Theexperience with Riki had still too srong grasp on his mind, even though it was not that bad.
Back to top Go down
Timid

Timid

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 1:13 am

(Just two stab wounds? That's hardcore...)

Even Timid felt kinda pressuring after the thing that he didn't know had taken place in that room. Timid didn't know this and rushed the unicorn. "I know you have two stab wounds. How bad are they? Can you get up?" Timid wanted to take the last question back: knowing Wild he would probably force himself up like it was a challenge and maybe cause more damage to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next