Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Wild
Admin
Wild

Viestien lukumäärä : 468

Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) Empty
PostSubject: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 1:52 pm

It was pitch black, and quiet. Only a musty smell kept company for the ones occupying the room. Both trapped in a metal cage, just large enough to give them a respectful space. 
The air was thick and foul, and it felt oddly heavy. It was like an unseen threat. 

Wild was the first one to wake up, he at first did not realize what was happening, but after feeling the cold metal floor against his legs, he jumped up, and yelped, only to hit his head against the metal bars. ''fuck!, ow.. oww..what the hell! '' he cried. 

This all soon woke up the other unlucky colt, Timid.
Back to top Go down
http://cecidit-empire.foorumini.com
Timid

Timid

Viestien lukumäärä : 426

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 9:55 pm

(Heeeere we go...)

Timid woke up in the pitch black cage. He sprung up and hit his hind against the bars. He kept backing away into the cage's corner and squeezed against it. "Wha-Who's!?" Timid looked around but couldn't see anything. He immediately felt like sinking into the floor. "Oh... no..." He was almost one with the bars as he was squeezing himself against one of them from the back of his head to his shaking torso. He asked into the darkness: "Who are you? Why am I here?..." The pony was already extremely frightened by the situation.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Admin
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 11:39 pm

(it's gonna get worse!)

Wild heard the familiar voice from somewhere close. He felt the ponys precence. and it first creeped him, but after a minute, he calmed down. He was not alone. ''H-hey- Timid?, it-it's me here. Wild.- '' The unicorn fell silent again, but soon a small light lit up the room, as Wilds magic sparked to life. ''..'' He first noticed Timid, at the other end of the cage, looking terrified. The next thing he saw was the old dusty look of the wooden room they were in.
there were some tools hanging from the walls, and they seemed much more clean than the other stuff around the place, wich chilled him to the bone. ''- doesn't .. this.. seem a bit familiart.. I mean.. th-the situation...'' Wild slowly asked, without turning his gaze from the shiny objects.
Back to top Go down
Timid

Timid

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 2:13 am

The voice of the unicorn gave Timid a bit more courage: He was not alone in this dark cage. That feeling of slight courage faded away very fast in the dark room. Timid started to tremble as he noted the tools on the walls. They were indeed in a situation like this again. Timid's broken voice ceased to work and he backed away from the walls at Wild. He didn't even notice that he was quickly leaning on the unicorn. He was scanning the frightning walls and the tools on the walls with a terryfied look on his face. What hell was he in this time?
Back to top Go down
Wild
Admin
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 7:04 am

Wild quickly glanced at Timid, as he felt the pony lean against him. ''.. urgh- it's- all fine, like- this might still be a joke, or something?'' Wild felt very uncomfortable, but saw the amount of fear the pony was in, it kept him form pushing Timid away. ''.. Maybe we could break the cage-..'' He said, trying to sound as calm as he could. He scanned the bars, but it seemed like there was no door, nothing. Weird, he thought. There had to be another way out, what it was he could not tell. ''I see- someone has actually used some time-to- do this..'' He mumbled.
Wilds attention was soon turned back to the tools, they could probably use them to brake the cage. ''We could- use those things to open this shit- .. hold on- it's going to get darker.'' wild said with a sigh. He frowned and wrapped one hoof around Timid, then focusing his magic to grasp a hammer and screwdriver. Everything instantly turned darker, and Wild had hard time getting the tools from the wall. The shiny things were almost like glued on their places. ''what the fuck- ''

A cyan glow, crept form under the rooms door.
Back to top Go down
Timid

Timid

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 9:14 am

(I don't like that glow... go awaiii... no? Well F U then!)

As the light went off Timid shivered. The hoof around him reminded that he wasn't alone in there. Timid was selfish enough to regard that as a good thing. He just wanted to blink the dark away. Of course he couldn't. It would still be there when he opened his eyes.

Hoping that Wild might just get a tool to open the cage, Timid was waiting for him to go "Got it!" or "Here, hold this". If only there would be light. Any kind as soon as possible. Then he indeed saw light: the only kind not welcomed by his anxiety. Timid tried to whisper to Wild but his throat was dry and blocked by terror. He grabbed Wild's hoof and patted on it nervously. After that he just waited for Wild to see that hellish shade of green he himself was stairing at.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Admin
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 9:56 am

( not your time yet )

Wild pulled his head back slightly to increase the magical power. And eventually the tools were forced out of their places, and levitated towards the cage. ''phew.. I think I -'' That's when Timid patted his hoof. ''What's wrong?'' He asked before noticing the light. ''shit!'' he cursed in hushed voice. The door creaked. And Wild turned slowly very pale. He placed the tools on the floor, and hoped that the room was dark enough to hide them.

The glow under the door remained still, and only the one creak of the door was there to prove that something indeed was there.
The unicorn felt his heart beat faster, that was the color the alicorn fuck had. But he didn't want to believe it. That would be worse possible fate. Wild almost felt like slapping himself to check if he was sleeping, but it all felt too real to be dream, and he on the same time didn't want it to be dream, for if that was the case he should probably re think some stuff, and that was not exactly pleasant either.

Moments passed, and nothing happened. Wild turned his head to face Timid, but just as he did so, the light started moving again, it moved further away, with heavy hoofsteps accompanying it.
That something had been standing there, maybe listening.. or letting them know it was there.
Wild shook his head, how could this be happening. how and why. why again.
Something inside him told him to give up, and the feeling grew very strong. just the lights presence had killed all of his hope, and the change was indeed sudden.

A door slammed shut somewhere in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Timid

Timid

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 10:21 am

(Angh! Painnn! It stretches before it even started!)

After the door slammed Timid let out a frantic, shaky, incredibly stressful whimper. His hind legs were shaking. He had been .this. close to peeing himself.

It was all wrong: How could they be in this situation again? Would the alicorn hold grudge untill the end of time? It wouldn't matter. In the end they had no power over the doings of an alicorn. No matter how wrong it might get, no matter what twisted things would soon take place, one thing was certain: the alicorn would preveil and mold a hell for both of them.

Thus a part of Timid knew his actions were for naught. He could only try to delay the enivetable doom... or hasten it. His cowerdise left him no choise: he had to try and get out but was now nailed to the floor by realization and silenced by the grip of terror, choking him like a digusting set of iron claws.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Admin
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 10:50 am

( oh, that bothers you that much, I expected less, ... hm.. this will be something you won't be liking then.. I have a really evil plan, and I think you might figure it out before I start!.)

Wild was hanging his head, motionless, and breathing heavily. He wanted to stop thinking, for the situation had started to clear for him, and he did not like it the slightest. ''no...'' he mumbled but the words were barely audible.
Two options were open to him, give up, or give in. He felt the force in the pit of his mind, growing stronger, he could block it, or let it go free. Letting his mind in that particular state, would at lest allow his last moments to be painless, though the adrenaline caused by his anger, but as well, he could have change, but Timid on the other ..hoof, would not be very safe.
So he only kept staring down and sometimes twitching slightly.

A blue pony smiled to himself, putting on a clean west, and glasses. It was perfect. He had his revenge now, and he planned to enjoy it. He was heading towards the town to get the last thing to get his plan to action.
Back to top Go down
Timid

Timid

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 12:16 pm

(It bothers .Timid. that much... I'm anchiously waiting for this plan of yours to unfold.)

The heavy breathing cought Timid's attention. He turned to look at Wild.

He twitched.

If that pony would go berzerc... He would be caged with him... Timid pushed those thoughts aside. Wild was his friend. He wouldn't do anything to harm him. That was a silly thought. Now was not the time for those. Timid really didn't know what to say but the silence made the dark seem darker. He had to occupy himself somehow or he might just burst. Not like that would've been something Wild hadn't seen happen before though. "Can-*coughing, wheeze*... Wild, could you... do something with those?..." Timid referred to the tools Wild had picked up from the wall. He knew what they could try to use them for and wanted Wild to continue levitating them to the cage.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Admin
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 12:53 pm

(we'll see.)

Wild jumped slightly as Timid broke the silence. Slowly the unicorn glanced at the other colt. Look in his eyes was off; cold, and distant. ''..yeah.. I could.'' He said,  yet revealing no emotion in his voice. He did not look away from Timid as he piced the tools with his magic. ''...'' He seemed like he wanted to say something, but nothing came out. 
After a short while, Wild got the tools lifted to the cage, and he slammed them on the metallic floor.  

The pony whistled, making his way past the old nice houses, and the ponies still hanging on the streets.  He stopped on Timids door.
Back to top Go down
Timid

Timid

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 1:34 pm

The sound of the tools hitting the floor was very loud compared to the speech the two briefly had exchanged. Timid jumped a bit. His pose was stiff. The first thing to change was his ears: they dropped. Then the head was lowered to get the screwdriver Wild had slammed on the floor. Timid could feel how Wild had distened from the situation. Had he given up? Timid lift the screwdriver with his mouth and looked at the cage's corners for possible weak spots. Every now and then he would glance at Wild's empty expression.

The door had a sign lifted next to it. It was the sign of Timid's business. It said with swirly medival letters: "Wisdom-Cottage" And below that with smaller, less fancy letters: "Problemsolver's office" The place was still not in its previous glory where Timid had moved from, but it was starting to look like something by now.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Admin
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 1:52 pm

and everyone fucking died . the end. fuck yea.
Back to top Go down
Timid

Timid

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 1:55 pm

oh... ok... :(
Back to top Go down
Wild
Admin
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 2:26 pm

Wld kept staring at Timid, no movement, no expression. he only sat there. Only as to play non existing. 

The alicorn smirked, and unlocked the door with his magic. ''Dear Timid.. I hope you don't mind.. the little .. research I did..'' He giggled ''To make it more fun.. of course..'' .. ''Let's see if the house is empty..'' He sighed, smiling, and walked further in.
Back to top Go down
Timid

Timid

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 9:42 pm

Timid was planning to stuck the screwdriver into the lower corner of the cage. He quickly noticed that the edges running around the cage's lid and bottom were not holding the bars. They were merely covering the seams and welds. He frowned. It wasn't as simple. It even started to seem impossible to break out.

(Hahaaa! Candle! Assist the shit out of that alicorn!)

Candle was dusting an old, iron, 20x20 puzzlecube when he heard the pony enter. Hadn't he locked the door? Apparently he had forgotten. He walked up to this pony who had entered. He was even taller than him. "I-I'm sorry, Timid isn't here. I could... I could leave a message." Candle was assuming that the tall pony was looking for Timid.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Admin
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 10:01 pm

After a while, the unicorn turned to look away, his eyes settled on the tools. They looked pretty nice. 

( : D )

The alicorn smiled, and nodded. ''What a pity.'' He said in his usual soft tone. ''But. I'm afraid I have bad news... We, believe that.. Timid has been. kidnapped.''
Back to top Go down
Timid

Timid

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 11:12 pm

"Ummm... I don't think we can break free with these... hmm..." Timid looked down at the bottom of the cage, then at the floor of the room. Could they...? "Wild, I need your help. Lean on these bars." Timid's command was a bit blunt. He was pointing at the bars on the door's side.

The pegasus' eyes opened wide and his long line-like smile was turned into an open frown of shock. "W- What!? Kindn-... What do we-!? What should I do!?" Candle was waiting for the pony to give him a command or something. An instruction.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Admin
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 11:32 pm

The unicorn remained silent but did just as he was told. 

The stranger smiled calmly. ''Close your eyes, I'm going to use teleprtation spell. There's a reason to belive you too might be in danger. I will take you to the safe house.''  The he sighed, ''We will explain it all to you there... so. are you ready?.''
Back to top Go down
Timid

Timid

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 1:43 am

Timid went to the other side of the cage and jumped hard against the bars on the same side as Wild was leaning. He did this to get the cage to fall over, towards the door.

---

Candle shook his head. "No- Timid said to stay. In. Here, the office." Then he thought about the gravity of the situation. The office might as well burn if Timid would end up being... What kidnappers did to victims. So, after a brief moment of staring at the ground Candle walked to the door and locked it. After that he took a key with chain and put it around his neck. "Ok... You can-... telp- uhm..." Candle settled to answer to the alicorn with a nod after a small stagger of words.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Admin
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 4:23 am

''..what .now. '' wild said quietly, lookin up at Timid. He did not say more but his eyes were basically so empty one could tell he had no more hope.

The alicorn nodded, and in seconds, they appeared again, in front of a big house. It looked normal, but it was surrounded by big forest. ''Here we are, follow me.'' The alicorn said with a warm smile. He unlocked the door.

Wild fliched, as the cold noise echoed trough the room. Their possible kidnapper. had returned. ''no-...'' He whispered, and buried his head to his hooves. ''.. what the fuck does that douche want?!, why us... why.. Why?!''
Back to top Go down
Timid

Timid

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 6:16 am

"Now we do that two more times to-... *the sounds* ...Shit..."Timid had tried to get to the door in hopes of blocking it with the cage its self. So that they would get more time and a better angle to possibly break the cage with the tools. Now it was useless.

Candle didn't suspect anything and as the pony held the door open for him he waited. It was the awkward moment when two ponies are waiting for the other one to enter first. "...oh!" Candle finally noted and went inside. He was usually the one holding doors. "Have-... Does the kidnapper hold a- a ransom. of. some kind?"
Back to top Go down
Wild
Admin
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 6:49 am

Riki smirked as he locked the door behind them. ''ransom -eh.. no no, I believe the kidnapper has other motives... Now, should we take a look around the house?, you must stay here for a while anyway,...- so we can be sure you will be safe.'' The cyan light of his horn flashed to life, and lit the room. ''Follow me.'' With those words he walked towards the hallway.

''why why why why...'' Wild kept repeating. The first time he faced the alicorn he almost died, and while after he had done very unpleasant things. That he did not want to happen again, but there was almost nothing to be done.

The alicorn happily walked forward, and knew what was soon to come. ''Oh, and your name is Lemon Candle, am I right?''

The speech caught the unicorns attention. He did not hear what the pony was saying, but the voice was familiar. There was no doubt who had caught them. again. The last color faded from Wilds face. ''... it's that alicorn fuck... dude- what the fuck do we do- I don't wanna die- .. no..no.. not this way...'' he looked at Timid. Wild for a moment seemed like a different pony, as he was not the one trying to fight back, and his voice was choked like any others in the particular situation.
Back to top Go down
Timid

Timid

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 10:43 am

"Yea, I am. Just Candle. What's-... your name?" Candle replied merrily. He hadn't forgotten the situation but he was happy whenever he met new ponies.

The speech of the alicorn was muffled by the door but it was definantly familiar. It got Timid to feel that horrible feeling of panic and despair. He turned to look at the unicorn beside him and the site didn't ease his state one bit: Fear in Wild's eyes was something Timid wasn't prepared for. "I- I don't-... I don't want to die here either... Just be brave like last time, you even fought the alicorn. No-one is as brave as that!" Timid was reminding Wild of the courage he had. He wished that his own already tearing up face wouldn't empty his words. If Wild was scared like that, there would be no chance for Timid to try and toughen up if the alicorn started at something.
Back to top Go down
Wild
Admin
Wild

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 10:59 am

''Cold Rain.'' Riki replied. They were getting closer to their destination. And his smile stretched. ''..You - can call me ..Rain..'' There was no reason to let Candle know the name he himself used. ''...Do you miss him.. Timid..'' the alicorn quickly asked., loudly enough to both Wild and Timid to hear it.

Wild was about to hug Timid, even though he usually hated that kind of things, but the voice made him again look at the door. The steps were getting closer. ''....wait--... that's not just a ...one... pony..''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)   Deadly rules (Wild & Timid) Empty

Back to top Go down

Deadly rules (Wild & Timid)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next