Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kira

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Kira Empty
PostSubject: Kira   Kira EmptyThu Feb 20, 2014 11:58 pm

Whats up? I'm Kira.

Im a sorta hyper mare that likes to joke around. I love new friends and sometimes enemies. Im not shy at all and sometimes doze off. I don't really give a shit if someone doesn't like me or says things behind my back. I just live life. Sometimes there are idiots in the world and you either make a big scene, or move on. I am light brown in color with white spots here and there. I often wear my scarf when i go flying about. My eyes are a pastel green and my hair is straight and dark grey with pastel dark blue highlights.

Im fun to be around and I like to visit the city. When i was a filly, i didn't have my white blotches on my body. Then, the next morning, I had them. I didn't know what was going on at the time but them my mother explained that i had an unusual cutiemark. I always believed I got the splots around my body because of my randomness. Therefore, the randomly placed spots are to prove.

Class: Citizen

Well, thats all i've got to say for now!
Sincerely,
Kira.
Back to top Go down

Kira
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Characters :: Ponies :: Pegasus-
Jump to: