Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lights from the Sky

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild
Admin
Wild

Viestien lukumäärä : 468

Lights from the Sky Empty
PostSubject: Lights from the Sky   Lights from the Sky EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 2:07 am

Fist incoming change.

''They saw blue light flash trough the sky, like explosion. They were afraid..  Many of them fled to their homes, away from the glowing sky. Few of them stayed and watched, the light coming closer. Nothing hit them thought. Ball of the cyan light crashed in the forest, with big cracking sounds. No one dared yet to follow it, even the bravest ones stood by others, and watched. Questions, circled around the town, but nopony had ever seen anything like it.''

Are you willing to find out?, Or do you flee, before anything might happen. Now is your choice, what do YOU do.?
Back to top Go down
http://cecidit-empire.foorumini.com
Glacier

Glacier

Viestien lukumäärä : 5

PostSubject: Re: Lights from the Sky   Lights from the Sky EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 3:25 am

*stand and stares in awe* i..i want to find out but i can't do it alone.
Back to top Go down
Timid

Timid

Viestien lukumäärä : 426

PostSubject: Re: Lights from the Sky   Lights from the Sky EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 3:37 am

*appears from under a carriage where Timid was hiding* "What the heck was that?"
Back to top Go down
Wild
Admin
Wild

Viestien lukumäärä : 468

PostSubject: Re: Lights from the Sky   Lights from the Sky EmptySun Jan 12, 2014 3:41 am

now guys can you start the game somewhere in the actual game section?
Back to top Go down
http://cecidit-empire.foorumini.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lights from the Sky   Lights from the Sky Empty

Back to top Go down

Lights from the Sky
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Story line :: Main story-
Jump to: